1. Scan the ingredient list, and stay away from toxins such as ammonia or bleach.
2. Try using eco cleaners on surfaces that you have daily contact with e.g. kitchens surfaces, bathroom sinks, or dining tables.
3. Most multi-surface cleaners and laundry detergents come in highly concentrated forms. Add a bit of water to each bottle to make it last longer.
4. Stay away from scented cleaners! Although they smell great, there are relatively a large number of toxic chemicals like phthalates or butane that can be harmful to your lungs. Instead, we suggest using cleaners that have added essential oils or botanical extracts.
5. If the ingredient list isn’t found on the product, we suggest you leave it on the shelf! This is because if the brand doesn’t have an ingredient list presented on the product this means they don’t want consumers knowing what chemicals are inside the product.
6. Products like baking soda, washing soda, borax, castile soap, lemon juice, white vinegar, essential oils can be used to make air fresheners, glass cleaners, surface cleaners, and more.
The sooner you get started on your green cleaning journey, the better! Start by making small changes to your every-day cleaning habits, and within no time, you’ll be amazed at just how easy it is to use eco cleaners.
Book your eco-friendly cleaning service today on 0203 151 4826 or use our online booking form to get an instant quote 24 hours a day, seven days a week & why not take advantage of our social media pages where you can find the latest news, competitions and discounts! Facebook, Twitter, Instagram