COVID 19 Policy
Table of Contents
At We Care Cleaning, we have taken all the necessary measures to keep our clients and cleaners as safe as possible during these troubling times. We know that the situation is difficult, and we will do our utmost best to ease up the burden.
In a recent statement, the Government has stated that companies are allowed to carry out strategies in homes and private properties, as long as the workers are well and show no symptoms. The official statement has further stressed the significance of respecting personal space and maintaining a distance of two metres between the workers and household occupants. Work is not to be carried out in properties where individuals are isolating or being shielded.
Measures that will be generally required:
- By cleaning regularly touched objects and surfaces using antiviral agents to reduce the risk of passing the infection on to other people.
- Washing our hands more than usual for 20 seconds using soap and hot water, particularly after coughing, sneezing and blowing your nose.
- It’s important to maintain good ventilation in the work environment, for example keeping our windows or doors open.
- Removing all waste and belongings from the work area at the end of a shift and at the end of a job.
- We take pride in recycling, please use recycling bins to dispose of single use of face covering and PPE to help save the environment.
- Ensuring social distancing and hygiene measures are followed when working.
None of our staff are allowed to come to work if they have the coronavirus or have been tested positive for the virus or have shown the symptoms. Most importantly, they are told to self-isolate if they have been in contact with someone who’s tested positive. We take our staff and clients well being seriously.
We have now modified our cleaning methods to fit the need for antiviral agents and social distancing. Our cleaning teams are fully informed and prepared with the necessary equipment and protective gears. Regular cleaning plays a vital role in limiting the transmission of COVID-19.
Cleaning of frequently touched surfaces is particularly important in bathrooms and communal kitchens. Increased frequency of cleaning of general room surfaces reduces the presence of the virus and risk of contact.
Our Safety Measures
Subsequent to the official order from the British Government, we have carried out the following measures:
- When our green cleaners are working in residence or offices, we create fixed teams of workers who carry out their duties in teams, and minimise contact between them.
- We allocate the same green cleaners to the same residence or offices each time there is a booking, for example the same cleaner each time.
- We make sure that our cleaners identify areas where they need to hand things to each other (such as shared tools and domestic appliances)
- We assist the Test and Trace service by keeping a temporary record of our staff shift patterns for 21 days and assist the NHS.
- As part of the risk assessment, we ensure that we have an up to date plan in
case there is a COVID-19 outbreak.
- We communicate and train all our staff. We make sure they are up to date with how safety measures are being used.
- We communicate and explain to our clients prior to arrival, and on arrival, to ensure they understand the social distancing and hygiene measures that should be followed once work has commenced.
- All of our cleaners undergo daily symptom checks. If any of our staff shows even the mildest of symptoms, they reprogram their appointments and follow the official NHS guidelines.
- They are mandated to apply the most effective antiviral cleaning method.
We ensure that they arrive at our premises equipped with everything necessary to carry out the procedures, including personal protective equipment and cleaning gloves. Regularly wash their hands and dry them with disposable towels.
Clean and disinfect their gadgets thoroughly and frequently as they can. Paying attention to surfaces but especially ones that are touched frequently, such as door handles, light switches, work surfaces, remote controls and electronic devices. As a minimum, frequently touched surfaces should be wiped down twice a day.
How to assist your green cleaner?
We are doing everything we possibly can to stop the spread of the virus. The following are a few things to take into consideration.
Please do not cancel your booking dates If you and your family members are not showing symptoms of COVID-19, to ensure that our staff have guaranteed work schedules. Our staff have been carefully briefed and understand what to do. If you have any questions or suggestions about the matter please contact our office.
Please respect the NHS guidelines, avoid physical contact and adhere to social distancing. If you have any queries or require any assistance, please do not hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com or contact us on 0203 151 4826.